Educational Achievement Award: For Application in pdf CLICK HERE .
For Application in Excel ( calculates automatically) CLICK HERE.
DEADLINE MONDAY, JANUARY 16th, 2017
Purpose: The purpose of the Mercer County Association of REALTORS® Educational Achievement Award is to recognize and reward Association members who seek excellence through education and who have great involvement and participation in industry-specific learning and development programs, based on their total number of approved for credit courses, certifications, classes, seminars and business related programs taken during the previous calendar year.
Eligibility: The Award is designed for primary members of the Association. Credits are awarded for professional education and specific REALTOR® or business related activity that ultimately results in superior service to clients and fellow REALTORS®.
Qualifications: The course/event qualification period is from Jan 1st through Dec 31th.
Awards: A total of five award levels are available: Platinum (120 credits), Gold (90 credits), Silver (60 credits) and Bronze (30 credits).
- All courses or seminars offered by or through MCAR
- All courses or seminars offered by or through Local, State and National Realtor Associations and their affiliates
- A New Jersey or adjoining State approved Brokers Course
- Appraisal courses such as offered by AIREA, IFA, and SREA, etc.
- Attendance at a seminar or course on a real estate topic, offered by a regional or nationally known speaker at the discretion of the committee.
- Any college credit real estate related course.
- Credit for other business related courses will be at the discretion of the committee.
Courses that do not count: 75 hour New Jersey approved salesperson’s licensing course Mandatory in-house training programs
- Courses and documentation must be listed in order and the documentation must be submitted in the same order.
- Registration documentation and receipts are required for all courses taken (MCAR may provide docs for courses taken at the association if no docs were distributed).
- PSI print out and separate course registration with complete credit /description details must accompany any application with CE classes listed
- All in person classes taken in an applicant’s own office(s) must have documentation with managers or admins signature (at the committee’s discretion) OR a registration form/receipt
- Badge, badge holder and receipt required to obtain credit for Triple play attendance
- Receipts for any RPAC contributions
How to Determine Credits: Credits are accumulated as follows:
One (1) credit for every 1 hour of Approved class time taken or instructed (attach appropriate documentation) Two (2) credits for every 1 hour of MCAR sponsored class time, seminar or approved event.
One (1) credit for attendance at the annual Association Trade Show One (1) credit for every MCAR committee participation (up to 3 max).
Bonus Credits: Awarded in addition to any credits earned:
- Registration and proof of attendance at NJAR or NAR convention equals 10 bonus points.
- Registration and proof of attendance at a Real Estate related Business Seminar, Conference or Convention equals 5 bonus points.
- Attendance at NAR legislative meetings in Washington DC equals 10 bonus credits.
- Upon attaining an approved NAR designation receive 20 bonus points.
- Upon attaining a committee approved certification receive 10 bonus points.
- 10 bonus points awarded for proof of 12 or more technology courses A $100 or more contribution to RPAC equals 5 bonus credits. A $250 or more contribution to RPAC equals 10 bonus credits. A $350 or more contribution to RPAC equals 15 bonus credits.
Recognition: Awards will be presented at the Annual Circle of Excellence Breakfast for the previous year. Recipients will receive a special Certificate. A press release will be sent out to the community announcing the awards along with an announcement in the member e-update. The winners will also be able to use the logo in all advertising (same advertising rules as COE apply).
ALL DECISIONS CONCERNING QUALIFYING AND CREDIT ARE AT THE SOLE DISCRETION OF THE EDUCATIONAL AWARDS COMMITTEE.